Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Rick, Eric & Dan's Big Adventure

A few Ranchers decided to do a Figueroa Mountain Loop over the weekend. Check out their report below.

The Valley ride was outstanding. With two people changing their plans last minute it ended up being Dan, Rick and I.

The weather was cool and brisk starting out but it warmed up quickly as we headed up Happy Canyon. The grass was green, the creeks flowing, the sun bright with the clouds in the distance dark. The wild flowers were wildly bright and plentiful. It could not have been a more beautiful day to ride. The down hill was a blast and the last miles back to Los Olivos with a strong tail wind were fast and fun. What more can I say, "I love riding my bike". Wish you were there!"














Dan setting the pace with Eric and I in pursuit heading home to the tri tip sandwich! We just could not wait to get to the Chicken Ranch :)
















Are hungers were equal, Dan, Eric, Rick

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go boys. I want to get out and do that ride as well. I'm ashamed to say I've never done it. Great report, cool pictures. Thanks.!

Matt

Greg Knowles said...

I'm in, I've never done it either.