Thursday, May 29, 2008

We Aren't Just Cyclists!

I was riding next to one very proud Carissa Horowitz last weekend as she bragged about her hubby Keith and his involvement with the Mars Phoenix Lander.

I wasn't aware that Keith Horowitz and another fellow cyclist Ron Takeda were involved in building the solar array (whatever that is) that is powering the Mars Lander.

If I understood her correctly they also went to Mission Control and were able to watch the Lander touch down on Mars where the solar array deployed flawlessly.

If you want some more details check it out on Noozhawk.

Good Job Guys, and I guess this is a reminder that you just don't know who you may be riding next to in the good ole peleton. In my case suffering next to.

Enjoy The Ride!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

article on it.
http://www.goletavalleyvoice.com/cgi-bin/frontpage/readarticle.cgi?article=1162